Quality LS are looking for a Locum Clinical Pharmacist Band 7/8a starting on the 20th December for 2 months minimum. This is for 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday to cover general, medical, surgical and frailty wards at £30-£35 per hour.
Quality Locum Solutions are a specialist medical recruitment agency based in the North West. We are a framework agency, which means we have the contracts in place to supply to NHS hospitals across the UK. We are also a provider of staffing services to private hospitals, CCG’s and prisons in the UK.
Locums workers often recommend us to their colleagues and friends because of our unrivalled pay rates.
We have one aim: to represent our candidates and clients in the way we ourselves would want to be represented. We listen, we care, and we do all we can to build relationships with a range of incredibly talented medical professionals.
Our understanding of both our candidates and clients needs allow us to deliver highly trained staff to the front-line service of the NHS and private sector. Our professional staff work tirelessly to ensure that the relationships we build and the support we offer lasts a life time.
What do you get when working with QualityLS
- Your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior consent
- We will only request references from your referee details with your knowledge
- We will always provide you with copies of your documents i.e. online training without charge once you have worked in a placement with us
- The highest pay rates for your banding or job role that we can secure
- We will always provide full details of roles so that you don’t get to a placement and find yourself in a role you weren’t expecting
- We don’t book you into a placement and tell you about it later, we always ensure you have accepted a role before we confirm it with a client
- Our team is contactable evenings and weekends for emergencies
- £200.00 if you refer a friend who accepts a placement
- £300.00 if you tell us about a role you would like to work with us in, and accept the placement
- Increased rates when you work with us in a placement for 12 months or more
What do you need to have in order to work with us?
- Qualifications relevant to the role you are applying for
- Professional Body Registration applicable to the role
- Previous UK hospital experience
- Current enhanced DBS which is on the update service
- Passport or photo ID
- Right to work in the UK if applicable
- Driving Licence or 2x Utility Bills for Proof of address
- Full immunisation history for Hepatitis B, 2x MMR vaccinations, BCG scar sighting
- If you undertake Exposure Prone Procedures then you also require serology for HIV, Hepatitis C and Hepatitis B surface antigen